Senior Sourcing Manager Realty Procurement Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1141991BR
What you'll do at
• Analyzes resin, paper and corrugate supply markets to forecast impact to supplies and to manage market volatility
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects including sustainability, safety, compliance, supply chain performance and responsible sourcing
• Ensures business needs of store operators are being met
• Ensures products and services meet or exceed the technical and performance specification (including safety, sustainability, structural integrity)
• Gathers information to develop a competitive bid strategy with specific savings and performance goals
• Leads collaborative efforts to attain adequate supply capacity in support of new technologies and products
• Oversees and manages suppliers and global account executive relationships
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field or 5 years experience in purchasing, supply chain management, or related field.
- 4 years commodity experience.
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or related certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents