SrMgr1 AML Field Execution and Oversight-CMP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1141588BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and manages an audit strategy designed to handle large volume of examination demands
- Drives risk mitigation regarding anti-money laundering (AML)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides guidance to business unit leadership on the applicability of anti-money laundering (AML) laws and regulations (for example, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC))
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Education, Criminal Justice, or related field and 2 years' experience in compliance, financial services, government relations, or related field OR 4 years' experience in compliance, financial services, government relations, or related field.
Master's degree in Business Administration.
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification.
2 years of supervisory experience
3 years experience with anti-money laundering compliance.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents