Senior Manager / Cloud Capacity Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1140882BR
What you'll do at
You will be responsible for helping senior management develop forecasts and strategies for hardware procurement and budgets across several data centers supporting all aspects of Walmart’s business from eCommerce to retail. You will also be responsible for developing systems that give managers and developers continuous insight into utilization and availability of Walmart’s cloud resources. If you are interested in understanding computing capacity management at the largest scale possible, this is the job for you.
This position will require 10% travel.
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering OR PhD
• Experience with Openstack a plus
• Demonstrated ability and experience managing one or more engineering teams
• Experience helping employees create career development plans
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts