Director, Insights Consulting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1140521BR
What you'll do at
As the Director, Insights Consulting, you’ll drive strategies and lead team of data scientists and research professionals that influence customer and investment decisions for our online grocery and pickup businesses. You’ll partner with executives and upper leadership to present recommendations based on your insights.
You will sweep us off your feet if you have:
● Strong leadership, high level strategy and technical skills that cover survey and analytics.
● Success at a large scale in partnering with business leaders to frame key customer questions into data-driven solution sets and provide strategic and tactical insights from the analysis.
● Consultative experience and thought leadership skills to see both the big picture and details.
● Omni-channel retail experience and curious about what drives customer behavior.
You will make an impact by:
• Supporting Walmart’s fastest growing and most important business – Online Grocery.
• Leading and being strategically embedded with the business as the go-to resource for a host of customer concerns and solutions.
• Being a part of team that is diverse and spread across multiple locations.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- 4 years' supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and 5 years' experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field OR 7 years' experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field.
- 3 years' experience with customer analytics in retail operations or related field.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents