Senior Data Analyst-Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1140440BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that support decision making and business cases
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Develops, adapts, and evaluates business intelligence and analytics tools and solutions by
- collecting, understanding, and influencing business requirements and scope of work;
- identifying approaches (for example, data visualization tools, analytics procedures) and determining which to use based on the business need;
- evaluating, adapting, and leveraging existing solutions in order to minimize reproduction of queries and reports;
- incorporating business strategies, data results, and technology capability into tool and solution development;
- developing pilot solutions and adjusting tool to solve for gaps and/or changes;
- testing and validating results to support implementation;
- interpreting data and results for business partners;
- and collaborating with business partners to integrate results into actionable business changes
- Analyzes and interprets data to support mid-to-large scale projects and/or multiple business areas
- Leads cross-functional projects
- Developing business intelligence and reporting solutions
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 2 years' data analytics experience OR 4 years' data analytics experience.
- 1 years experience leading teams or supervisory experience.
- 2 years' Walmart experience in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, human resources, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
- 2 years' experience in retail.
- 2 years' experience leading projects in information technology, engineering, strategy, or innovations fields.
- 2 years' experience managing multiple projects.
- 2 years' experience using Tableau, Alteryx,
- 2 year's experience using SQL, Relational Modeling, Data Anlaytics, Data Visualization
- 3 years' leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations field.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents