Manager, Insights Consulting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Customer Insights
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1139580BR
What you'll do at
- Business Partnerships: Works with leadership/business partners (e.g., Directors) to discuss and understand goals/functional objectives and key business challenges to develop hypotheses around current and future business issues; identifies functional analytics and research objectives and develops tactical research plans. Provides guidance to Directors and advises on next steps based on insights objectives and research. Presents actionable recommendations to Directors to inform strategic and tactical functional initiatives. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Collaboration: Collaborates with functional leadership and cross-functional teams (e.g., Customer Experience, Merchandising) to develop consultative solutions for multiple small projects. Interfaces with external business partners and vendors.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Insights Identification: Interprets and analyzes information from multiple sources using advanced methodologies to identify solutions to business challenges. Reviews detailed analytical results provided
- People Development: Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors less experienced associates.
- Problem Solving Approach and Data Identification: Develops and reviews problem-solving methodology and hypotheses; defines and communicates problem statement to internal team and third-party vendors. Reviews data sets to be utilized for analyses. Develops and collates data sets based on determined research methodology (e.g., custom search, customer surveys).
- Project Scope / Insights Partnership Strategy: Manages multiple small-sized research and analytics projects that support the business area or category.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Research and Data Analytics: Performs complex research and data analysis. Addresses complex business problems
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and 2 years' experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field OR 4 years' experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents