Business Solutions Analyst-ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1139259BR
What you'll do at
- Collaborates in identifying possible process improvement initiatives
- Conducts requirement reviews
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives the standardization of requirements and processes
- Leads team members on complex portfolios
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Promotes continuous improvement within the organization
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
• 1 year experience using Agile methodology.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents