Director, Health & Wellness, Store Communications
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1137782BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements processes to ensure communications maximize the ability for stores to execute operational direction easily and quickly
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops key store communications and strategies
- Drives strategy and execution of Walmart U.S. store communications
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, presentation, or spreadsheet software (for example, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, or related field and 3 years experience in operations, project management, or related field OR 5 years experience in operations, project management, or related field.
- 3 years experience conducting resource planning.
- 5 years experience developing operations strategy and overseeing project implementations.
- 5 years experience leading Walmart project teams to solve problems in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, Human Resources, store operations, supply chain, transportation, or customer service area.
- 5 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Master's degree in communications, business, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents