Manager Operations Intranet-H&W
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1137773BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops, designs, and publishes content to the company intranet for the Health and Wellness division
- Manages requests for information
- Manages web based content
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Arts, Sciences, Journalism, Communications, or related field OR 2 years experience in business, communications, healthcare, retail, or related field.
- 1 year experience creating and delivering presentations to a broad range of audiences (for example, hourly, executive-level).
- 1 year experience developing web content using Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat and Distiller, and graphic software (for example, PhotoShop, Fireworks).
- 1 year experience implementing advanced HTML5, creating PDF files, developing cascading style sheets (CSS), and working with graphics (for example, .gif, .jpg).
- 1 year project management experience.
- 6 months Walmart store operations experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents