Sr Software Engineer-Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1137594BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale projects
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
- Leads the work of other small groups of four to six engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science 2 years' experience in software engineering
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in SAP/ABAP HR, Payroll on SAP ECC 6.0 & HANA.
- Gather and analyze the Payroll business requirements and objectives.
- Expertise in SAP ABAP HR development, including hands-on on RICEFW objects, Web services/ABAP proxies, Payroll Remuneration Statements, Custom Payroll Reports and Wage Type Extractors.).
- Experience/Functional Knowledge with HCM OM/PA, US & Canada SAP Payroll. Estimate development efforts as an input for project planning and prepare technical specification.
- Drive standards and best practices while collaborating with the team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build processes.
- Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring software meets requirements, oversight of all code debugging to ensure error free code delivery.
- Assist with preparation of training materials as well as teaching customers how to utilize.
- Ensure successful implementation of SAP HCM Mini Master, SAP payroll, and/or related products while adhering to product/organization standards, legal and compliance requirements. SAP, Payroll Control Center and/or related systems.
- Ensure the proper management and successful delivery of the project.
- Hands-on experience participating in SAP HCM/Payroll implementation projects as part of the implementation team.
- Maintain one’s own professional development including continuous learning of new lines of HR/Payroll business and SAP products/technologies.
- Provide mentoring/support to colleagues.
- Lead large scale SAP Payroll implementations with experience in onsite/ offshore model.
- Experience/Knowledge in SaaS platforms a plus (i.e., Workday, SuccessFactors, etc).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents