Director, Talent Development - Global Sourcing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1136922BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for human resource (HR) initiatives
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs talent programs
- Drives change and leads transformative initiatives and strategies
- Oversees financial performance analyses
- Provides overall direction
- Translates strategy into elements or functional areas of talent
- 6 years' of supervisory experience, including 4 years' supervising managers.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 5 years' experience in human resources, talent development or related field OR 8 years' experience in human resources, talent development, or related field.
- Master's Degree in Organizational Development or related field.
- Six Sigma green belt.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents