Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (Marketing)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1136078BR
What you'll do at
What You Will Get To Do:
● Become a marketing business partner to support investment recommendations and build finance business acumen.
● Analyze short term and long term financial implications and provide support for decision making
● Analyze various KPI’s and trends in the business and provide the management team with critical business insights & dashboards
● Support growth initiatives by executing value-added analysis and providing decision support for special projects and initiatives
● Design and optimize financial models that may reconcile inputs from marketing investments into customer cohort analysis
● Drive annual and long range strategic and financial planning processes planning in partnership with the different category leaders.
● Structure and perform analysis and conducting primary research with multiple cross-functional teams, to uncover the insights that support our recommendations on long-term strategy.
● Lead bottoms-up and tops-down forecasting with cross functional planning partners to develop monthly financial perspective that incorporate current business trends and strategic initiatives.
● Analyze business results and trends, and synthesize results to key category and Finance leadership.
What We Can Offer You
● Opportunity to accelerate your career by learning the details of how to run a high-growth business.
● Unique first-hand experience to help define the future of online and physical commerce at massive scale.
● To develop and generate your professional network.
● Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
● A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting stuff done.
● Unique chance to build and lead an exceptionally talented team.
● Opportunity to learn and participate in the growth of a Fortune One startup
• Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• You have a strong analytical bent with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• You have a high aptitude to learn quickly with the ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure.
• You have high organizational EQ and can effectively collaborate and quickly build consensus with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization.
• You have the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals across the enterprise.
• Personable: You work well with different personalities.
• Self-starter looking to gain broad experience in helping scale a fast growing business.
• Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability in performing complex data analysis and drawing actionable insights.
• Ability to execute independent research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
• Strong presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings.
• A good balance of analytical and creative thinking with the potential to become a business leader.
• BA/BS degree
• 2 to 4+ years of related work experience in a finance-related field.
• 5+ years of related work experience in a finance-related field
• BA/BS degree from a top school
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents