Sr. Director Technical and Quality of Hardlines and Hard Home Products
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1135991BR
What you'll do at
You will sweep us off your feet if you have:
• Engineering, manufacturing and quality expertise.
• Strong understanding of products as well as experience designing, manufacturing and testing products.
• Developed strategies and presented to senior executive teams.
• Ability to lead teams forward and consider yourself to be innovative and a thought leader.
You will make an impact by:
• Ensuring quality perception improves with Hardlines and Hard Home products.
• Leading and developing talent of the associates under your supervision.
• Working well with a diverse and collaborative team to ensure the business needs are being met.
Think you know Walmart? Think again. Our top-notch, integrated team is changing the way the world shops and harvesting exciting career-catapulting opportunities while we are it. Building upon the talent and expertise we’ve acquired with beloved brands like Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth and more, we’re imaging the intersection of online and in-store, creating next generation shopping experiences that achieve our mission of helping customers save money and live better. Joining Walmart means making an impact on your community, innovating for a better future and creating a career you’ll be proud of.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field and 7 years experience in manufacturing, quality control, product development, or related field OR 9 years experience in manufacturing, quality control, product development, or related field.
- 3 years experience in product sourcing.
- 3 years experience in product testing within a retail environment.
- 3 years experience working with or for third-party testing laboratories.
- 3 years merchandising experience in a retail environment.
- International Standards Organization (ISO) Certification.
- Master s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Six Sigma or related certification.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents