Senior Manager I-GSS
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1135789BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the execution of standard processes and controls to protect company assets
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements Global Shared Services initiatives and process improvements in area of responsibility (for example, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger)
- Oversees month-end closing activities, reconciliations, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance, and audit findings for assigned areas of responsibility
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the financial performance of assigned business areas
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 4 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 6 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
- Project Management certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents