Senior Art Director - Fashion
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1134807BR
What you'll do at
•Explore trends and competitive landscape and incorporate appropriate use of color, type, tone and editorial style in digital design standards.
•Assist Creative Director in developing and communicating brand/visual style guidelines and standards.
•Develop subject matter expertise and champion unique character of their specific customer/merchandise focus areas.
•Participate in productive brainstorming sessions that result in concrete ideas for execution.
•Design and deliver strategic creative initiatives, targeting business objective(s) while ensuring compliance with brand standards and timeline requirements.
•Assist in reviews, approvals and communications to design and production teams regarding versions and extensions of strategic concepts to ensure projects are delivered with brand compliance.
•Work closely with UI design, IT development, Product and Project teams to ensure flawless integration with back-end technology and a great user experience.
•Mentor, share and supervise digital design expertise with designers.
- Directs and implements the design strategy
- Drives improvements in the creative process
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures consistent application of the online brand and brand voice
- Manages complex, creative projects from concept to completion
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
•Strong communication and people skills.
•Strong project and time-management skills – able to balance and prioritize project workload and adjust to shifting business needs/priorities.
•Excellent design sense and ability to articulate design concepts to business partners and design team.
•Presentation abilities – able to communicate design concepts clearly and effectively.
•Understanding of components, cycle times, production and distribution requirements of digital creative deliverables.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 3 years experience in creative project management, including graphic design OR 6 years experience in creative project management, including graphic design.
-Developing digital designs, concepts and templates.
-Collaborating with design and editorial teams.
-Communicating with business partners.
•3+ years of management experience.
•Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- 2 years experience working for or with creative agencies.
- 2 years experience managing brand initiatives for product launches.
- 2 years experience managing budgets, including budget forecasting and reporting financials.
- 2 years experience managing design teams in a retail creative environment.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years experience developing design concepts in a retail or marketing environment.
- 3 years experience managing large scale interactive campaigns in an online creative or related digital field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents