Group Product Manager Integrated Supply Chain Planning(Director Level)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1134486BR
What you'll do at
Relocation is available to Bentonville, AR , an amazing area that is consistently ranked as “one of the best places in the USA to live,” is regularly listed as “one of the fastest growing metro’s in the USA,” and is ranked almost 10% below the national average cost of living.
oversee product execution - functionality, design, implementation
• identify unmet external and internal customer needs and support development of product strategies and roadmaps that meet those needs
• proactively identify problems that arise, outline options, and recommend solutions
• lead feature definition, planning and implementation efforts with clarity and conviction
• communicate product vision, solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders
• coordinate with cross-functional teams throughout the lifecycle of product development
• drive innovation at all levels of the product and business
• champion company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• champion the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process
• bring together systems from different stacks/interfaces/engineering cultures and make them work seamlessly
• influence business and technical teams across multiple organizations to gain consensus on strategy and tactics for developing core supply chain systems
• work at scale for one of the world's largest retail companies
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs product initiatives
- Ensures the delivery of the product area portfolio
- Leads the formulation of product vision and strategy for a single product area
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor of Science and 7 years product management experience OR 11 years product management experience.
10 years product management experience.
Current or previous member of industry boards (for example, Retail Advertising & Marketing Association Research Committee, NRF Foundation Research & Education Association for Retail Technology Standards, Association for Retail Technology Standards).
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts