Sr. Specialist Fraud Prevention WM.COM
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1130127BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Executes fraud review of complex risk orders (for example, mobile) placed on Walmart.com in order to minimize financial loss
- Identifies trends and communicates them to risk team in order to drive fraud prevention
- Minimizes company financial impact and issues related to eCommerce fraud prevention
- Provides customer service for eCommerce orders or requests
- Resolves and documents issues with payments (for example, chargeback requests, customer account adjustments)
Available Shift: Tuesday - Saturday 3PM-Midnight
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of computer processing, spreadsheet, and/or data entry software (for example, Word, Excel).
- 1 year experience in fraud investigation, payments, web-based research or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents