Pharmacy Technician - Supervisor Specialty Pharmacy
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1125055BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates incoming calls
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads and participates in teams
- Provides customer service to pharmacy patients
- Provides daily supervision to Health and Wellness Non-Store Operations associates
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Sets up pharmacy shipments
- 2 years experience in customer service.
- 1 year experience using computers.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents