Enterprise Risk Expert Cybersecurity (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1124373BR
What you'll do at
• Act as the Security Lead for categories of new and growing eCommerce companies,
• Active management of Security Risk.
• Build Strategic Plans and Roadmaps for the new organizations.
• Analyzes and identifies Information Security risk and solutions in new, agile and fast company environments
• Daily Interaction with eCommerce Leaders to build relationships and trust.
• Selling “Security as a Service” in the Walmart environment to help bring InfoSec resources to new and growing eCommerce and International organizations.
• Help build a culture of trust and understanding of Information Security and Data Goverance
• Build ground-floor programs for Data Governance to help eCommerce orgs
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Maintains vendor relations
• Oversees multiple compliance efforts, especially PCI, HIPAA, SOX and general Data Governance
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 9 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 15 years OR 12 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 15 years.
• 8+ years' experience with current and emerging technologies (for example, mobile, cloud, federation, network, cryptography, firewalls, security technologies, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, penetration testing, architecture).
• 4+ years' experience with payment card industry data security (PCI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and/or Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance and/or reporting process.
• 8+ years' experience with risk frameworks (for example, COBIT, ISO 27005).
• 8 years' experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
• 8 years' experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
• 8 years' experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
• 8 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or related certifications.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents