Sr. Manager, Merchandising Leverage - Walmart International
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1124168BR
What you'll do at
- Develops strategies to reduce cost of goods
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures alignment of international markets with Walmart's supplier development strategies and objectives for assigned countries and initiatives
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads International Joint Business Planning (JBP) collaborative effort between key corporate and global branded supplier stakeholder activities for assigned countries and initiatives
- Leverages Walmart's scale on an international basis to ensure local competitiveness (for example, best term conditions, innovations, best in class teams, modular compliance) for assigned countries and initiatives
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field and 4 years experience in business or related field OR 6 years experience in business or related field.
- 2 years experience with direct responsibility managing a profit and loss (P&L).
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in brand management, sales, or related field.
- 3 years experience in merchandising or related field.
- 3 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Language fluency in either Mandarin, Spanish, or Portuguese.
- Market or in-country experience.
- Master's degree in business administration or related field.
- Supplier experience.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents