Product Manager, Sourcing Systems/Technology & User Experience
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1123839BR
What you'll do at
- Consults with internal and external business partners on strategic initiatives
- Develops project strategies and leads the implementation of global strategies, processes, and best practices
- Drives accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the implementation of change initiative projects to achieve desired results
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Technology, or related field and 2 years experience in project management OR 4 years experience in project management, process engineering or related field.
- Four years experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software (for example, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to create business strategy presentations, analysis, and training documents.
- Bachelor s degree in International Business.
- Change Management Certification.
- Five years experience in Retail, Imports or Sourcing.
- Five years experience leading Walmart project teams to solve problems in Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain, Merchandising or Sourcing.
- Five years experience managing multiple projects in a matrix organization.
- Six Sigma Training and/or certification.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents