Senior Manager Compliance - Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1123815BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures carriers comply with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) requirements
- Ensures carriers meet enhanced Walmart expectations
- Ensures continued appropriate and accurate reporting to support carrier portfolio management
- Leads cross-functional teams in the design and development of a variety of compliance reports to ensure operational performance and compliance with corporate and industry standards for U.S. domestic inbound third-party transportation providers (for example, all truckload, less than truckload (LTL), parcel, private fleet, intermodal)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 years' experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access).
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 2 years' experience in transportation industry or related field OR 4 years' experience in transportation industry or related field.
- Experience with Alteryx and Tableau.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents