- Location SEARCY, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Transportation
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1123539BR
What you'll do at
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops and monitors quality control guidelines or procedures for the utilization of the print management system.
- Distributes and maintains expense and sales information
- Processes and documents financial information
- Provides administrative support
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing).
- 1 year experience in bookkeeping (e.g., 10-key, journal entry, accounts payable, financial account reconciliation).
- 2 years experience as an administrative assistant or office manager (e.g., managing schedules, coordinating meetings)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents