Manager, People Experience eCommerce
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1122511BR
What you'll do at
As the Manager of People Experience (PX) for eCommerce, you’ll have an incredible opportunity to build and execute employee engagement initiatives for employees at Walmart eCommerce. You will lead a team of PX associates in Sunnyvale, having a direct impact on shaping and creating an unparalleled workplace culture. You’ll own the development and implementation of programs for community & engagement, well-being, new hire onboarding, amenities & perks, and feedback channels. You’ll also partner with colleagues across PX to ensure that our workspace and diversity & inclusion initiatives are successful. And you’ll build relationships with senior leaders to ensure alignment on goals and team needs. Here’s an overview of this exciting opportunity:
• Lead a team to execute and help develop programs that enhance engagement and enrich our culture • Partner with site leaders to be cognizant of their needs, ensure programs are locally relevant and they exceed expectations • Be a strong partner, representative and liaison to people managers and employees at your site • Be a compassionate people champion and help make this the best place to work • Lead, develop, mentor, and encourage your PX team members • Partner and collaborate closely with PX team members at all sites • Manage budget and regularly review costs, expenses and value, always finding ways to operate the site as efficiently as possible • Work closely with HR, IT and talent acquisition teams to implement effective employee strategies • Through networking and strategic partnerships, research and assess the local market to ensure that we’re competitive and offering the best solutions and opportunities for our employees • Maintain strong external and vendor relationships
• You’re passionate about employee happiness, engagement and culture
• You’ve had success managing engagement/culture related programs and are excited to apply that experience in a growing eCommerce environment
• You have amazing people management skills and know how to successfully develop, coach, partner with, and mentor team members
• You are committed to enhancing engagement through employee feedback, programs and initiatives
• You’re compassionate and have built successful relationships with individuals, cross-functional teams and stakeholders
• You’re collaborative with a high EQ and an extraordinary ability to positively impact employees
• You’re a creative and innovative thinker able to approach opportunities and generate ideas that inspire exciting outcomes
• You have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude
• You have organizational savvy and are able to leverage resources and networks to drive outcomes
• You can successfully navigate within ambiguous environments where change is constant • You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• You’re trustworthy, ethical and have strong integrity
• You have a good sense of humor
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and current software programs
• Experience in a tech or similar environment.
• Strong relationship builder
• People advocate and collaborator
• Great professional judgment
• Solid self-awareness and emotional intelligence
• Customer focused partner
• Ownership mindset
• Execution, solution and results driven
• Influence and leadership ability
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents