Senior Director, IoT/Blockchain Platform
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1121812BR
What you'll do at
Executive leader IoT/Blockchain platform:
• Forward thinking leader with experience building/deploying consumer scale, high performance IoT solutions
• Experience in the end to end IoT stack (Data Ingestion, Data Analytics, Policy and Orchestration, Device and Platform Management)
• Deep technical knowledge of edge capability (sensors, edge devices), network connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z-wave) and cloud IoT computing
• Working Knowledge and demonstrated experience in Cloud technologies and modern distributed architectures including experience working with Azure Cloud
• Experience leading technical teams focused on IoT platform development using an Azure or Google stack
• Strategic leader that is aware of future trends in IoT and Blockchain
• Working knowledge of building/deploying blockchain solutions is a plus
Judgment: Make Sound Judgments - Uses objective financial and business analyses to evaluate the returns and risks of business choices. Analyzes and integrates trends and patterns to determine the root causes of problems and identify solutions. Evaluates short- and long-term implications of decisions. Accurately forecasts growth, costs, and business challenges
Customer/Member Centered: Promote a Customer/Member-Focused Environment - Creates and maintains an environment that provides customers/members with desired products, services, and experiences. Combines experience, insight, and data to determine how to best exceed customer/member needs. Develops and implements initiatives, practices, and plans to capitalize on customer/member-focused growth and improvement opportunities. Ensures the removal of barriers to delivering exceptional customer/member value, service, and support
Execution and Results: Optimize Execution and Results - Uses the advantage of company size, internal and external resources, and talent to achieve success. Creates an environment where associates are held accountable for achieving goals and results. Applies broad, cross-functional knowledge and resources to produce results that best fit the company strategy. Prioritizes and balances time, actions, resources, and initiatives to ensure accomplishment of critical results. Makes sure desired change initiatives and priorities are implemented appropriately
Planning and Improvement: Advocate Planning and Continuous Improvement - Sets and communicates clear and aligned goals, monitors progress, and ensures leaders in own organization do the same. Develops and implements plans and practices to ensure others have the information, resources, implementation time, and talent needed to succeed. Develops and upgrades work assignments and processes to accomplish goals across functions, organizations, and geographies, where appropriate. Sponsors continuous improvement and elimination of non-value-added work. Embraces, values, and implements diverse perspectives and ideas
Influence and Communicate: Inspire Commitment - Develops and communicates logical, convincing justifications, including lessons learned, that build commitment and support for one's perspectives and initiatives. Builds diverse, high-performing teams that accomplish organizational changes, goals, and priorities. Ensures strategies, change initiatives, and competitive information are communicated in clear and compelling ways. Listens to, leverages, and promotes the diverse ideas, perspectives, and contributions of others across the business
Ethics and Compliance: Promote Ethics and Compliance - Builds and sustains an environment where adherence to and reinforcement of the highest standards of integrity and ethics are the norm. Identifies opportunities and takes action to enhance compliance. Ensures associates receive the communication and instruction needed to act in accordance with policies and procedures
5 years of supervisory experience.
5 years experience developing, presenting, and implementing technology strategies.
5 years of budget management experience (for example, procurement of services, hardware, cost center P&L management)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents