Director of Driver Talent Acquisition
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1120003BR
What you'll do at
• Directs a team of Recruiting Managers and recruiting personnel that will grow our private fleet of professional drivers through effective and creative recruitment strategies.
• Create strategies to source qualified driver candidates through intelligent use of technology, cold calling, direct sourcing, networking, job fairs, truck shows, truck stops etc…
• Research and explore emerging technology and legislation that may impact or expand Walmart’s ability to recruit seasoned drivers
• Develops a system of metrics and KPI’s that continually monitors department performance and output and take corrective actions as appropriate
• Coordinates with Risk and Safety Departments to ensure that all required application documents are obtained and archived for DOT compliance
• Lead employment branding initiatives
• Ensure maximum efficient productivity derived from inbound lead-flow to include developing and adjusting procedures for each recruiting group as needed.
• Ability to work in a team environment to continuously improve results.
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 4 years experience in human resources or related field OR 5 years experience in recruiting or related field.
• 3 years experience selecting and managing third party vendors.
• 3 years experience using recruiting tools (for example, applicant tracking systems, internet, job boards, social media).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents