Senior Campus Recruiter, US eCommerce
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1118427BR
What you'll do at
Responsibilities include the following:
• Design and implement campus recruiting strategy to attract a strong and diverse pipeline of entry level talent that aligns to business goals
• Establish relationships with senior business leaders and HR partners to deliver recruiting initiatives, programs, and share/leverage best practices
• Responsible for identifying and strengthening relationships with key stakeholders within the core universities assigned
• Build external partnerships with diversity, student & industry specific organizations as well as on campus contacts
• Understand industry and geographical competitive landscape in order to influence and shape future recruiting strategies
• Partner with school teams to define and execute school specific initiatives
• Identify, develop, and execute diversity recruiting initiatives
• Manage and execute full life cycle campus recruitment process for assigned roles ensuring each stage meets the required deadline. This includes candidate selection, first and final round interviews, offer decision and communication process.
• Partner with People Experience Team on building an intern program that provides a meaningful experience.
• Drive candidate engagement through all stages of the recruiting process to ensure a positive candidate experience is delivered
• Drive agreed process improvements within the campus strategy and pipeline development
• Flexibility to travel during peak seasons
• Track and analyze key performance metrics to influence data driven decisions and to share results/trends with stakeholders
• Partner with Leadership to develop and maintain an annual budget based on hiring targets, recruiting initiatives, and business guidance
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with 3 years minimum of demonstrated and relevant campus recruiting experience
• Client focused individual with outstanding judgment & creative problem solving skills
• Thrives in a fast paced ambiguous environment and has the ability to manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines
• Demonstrates strong project management with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
• Highly proficient using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability and willingness to travel during peak recruiting seasons
• Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
• Problem solver, self-starter, and highly motivated
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents