Senior Product Designer, ASDA
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area UX Design
- Job Function User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1117131BR
What you'll do at
Skills You’ll Have:
- The ability to create process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
- Familiarity with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
- Strong tendency towards visual thinking – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts
- A strong sense of time management, deadlines, and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
- Experience with client services and negotiating business decisions.
- Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You want feedback from everyone, but know when to allow that opinion to influence and when to just thank the contributor for their comments.
- Strong understanding of the design process- from problem statement to final screen design
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages User Experience architecture, prototyping, and specification writing
- The ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent application.
- Effectively analyzes and translates business problems into user-friendly solutions
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the Ecommerce business.
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time.
- Can work with necessary tools to showcase design ideas
- Ability to work with, and effectively communicate to cross-functional team members like PM, engineers and business folks
- Experience negotiating business decisions
- Good to have strong visual design skills
- Supports continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and process
- 1 year experience designing front-end user experience solutions for mobile applications on major smartphone platforms (for example, Android, iOS).
- Bachelor Degree Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Psychology, Information Science, Design discipline or related field and 2 years design experience OR Masters Degree and 1 year design experience
- Any experience working in user experience design for Ecommerce
- Additional skills like user research and visual design
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents