OPERATIONS ANALYST II - Help Desk Tech
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1117069BR
What you'll do at
• Completes information technology (IT) related project work
• Coordinates and completes associate requests for access, installation, procurement, and support regarding workstations, printing, phones, audio and video conferencing, video and audio equipment, smartphones, applications, and vpn
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Information Technology and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
• Monitors the prioritization and handling of information technology-related requests
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provides information technology (IT) support to Walmart associates
• Associate degree (Bachelors preferred) or 6 years of corporate experience (working with MACs and Windows, with at least one of those years working as an elevated capacity, like L2)
• Strong customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle pressure well
- Knowledge in Jamf/Casper
- Understands SCCM
• Expert at diagnosing and fixing Windows and Mac systems, hardware, applications, and mobile devices.
• Experience supporting MACs and Windows in an enterprise environment and worked with the Microsoft Office suite, VPN, and remote desktop
• Ability to troubleshoot general network issues
• Desktop support, phone support or customer facing experience
• At least 1 year of having worked on servers (Windows, MACs, or Linux) in some support capacity
• Experience with Active Directory
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Project coordination experience a plus
• Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts