Divisional Merchandise Manager - Live Plants
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1116993BR
What you'll do at
You will sweep us off your feet if you have:
• Live Plants and/or horticulture background supporting multiple locations and regions
• Directly led teams and partnered with cross functional teams
• Expertise in driving merchandising strategy, creating vision and building strong relationships
• Experience in managing profit and loss (P&L) and financial forecasting
You will make an impact by:
• Joining a world class department and growing the Live Plants division
• Leading and developing talent of the associates in your supervision
• Working well with a diverse and collaborative team to ensure the business needs are being met
Think you know Walmart? Think again. Our top-notch, integrated team is changing the way the world shops and harvesting exciting career-catapulting opportunities while we are it. Building upon the talent and expertise we’ve acquired with beloved brands like Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth and more, we’re imaging the intersection of online and in-store, creating next generation shopping experiences that achieve our mission of helping customers save money and live better. Joining Walmart means making an impact on your community, innovating for a better future and creating a career you’ll be proud of.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 6 years experience in merchandising, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field OR 8 years experience in merchandising, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field.
- 3 years experience negotiating (for example, cost, product quality, delivery terms) in a merchandising field.
- 5 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- 7 years experience having direct responsibility for a Profit and Loss (P&L).
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents