Senior Manager II, New Customer Propositions (Online Grocery/Delivery)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1116854BR
What you'll do at
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in digital trends and competitor innovations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of omnichannel customer propositions
• Serves as business lead working with cross functional teams (product/engineering, last mile, field operations, process, marketing/GCIA and more) to define and deliver results timely
• Prioritizes complex workload effectively. Regularly communicates clear timelines, status update and technical requirements to internal customers at all levels, including senior leadership
• Plans business activities with inputs from operations and technology leaders. Stays informed on key business initiatives and strategy for Jet.com, Walmart.com and stores.
• Drives the product vision and roadmap which includes the systems that power customer proposition tests
• Ensure business and customer experience strategies are translated into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth
• Lead transformational initiatives to achieve major financial goals and/or KPIs
• Mentor and develop a high performing team of business managers and analysts while teaching the art of developing actionable insights from large data sets
• Responsible for outside services/travel budget and for contributing hundreds of million towards financial goals
- 2 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations Management, or related field and 4 years experience in operations, project management, or related field OR 6 years experience in operations, project management, or related field.
• Key qualities required
o Detailed oriented and analytical
o Comfortable with some ambiguity
o Strong leadership
o Effective matrix collaborator
o Superior communication skills
• Required to spend at least 50% time physically in San Bruno office with 10-20% travel to Bentonville office, stores and competitors
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration, or related field
• 3-5 years of professional experience focusing on the customer and their needs, working under pressure and managing people
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents