- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1116734BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Directs the acquisition of intangible assets (for example, alcohol licenses)
- Directs the licensing acquisition process and execution
- Drives the execution of multiple licensing business plans and projects (for example, new, innovative, confidential company business initiatives)
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads licensing compliance for regional team
- Leads the management of third-party administrator and outside counsel relationships
- Manages the hiring, recruiting, and training process for the department
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Associate s degree or two years of post-high school education in Business, Law, Science, Engineering, Liberal Arts or related field OR 2 years experience in retail, licensing, regulatory or related field.
- 1 year regulatory experience.
- Associate s degree or two years of post-high school education in Business, Law, Science, Engineering, Liberal Arts or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents