Senior Manager, Recruitment Marketing - HR
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1116717BR
What you'll do at
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
• You’re a storyteller, a visionary, and a marketer at heart
• You know Recruitment Marketing inside and out
• You have a great eye for detail and can articulate the specifics of quality design
• You’re familiar with design thinking and building personas, empathy maps, and user stories
• You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood through visuals
• You have high standards and can hold project contributors accountable
• You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You’ll make an impact by:
• Developing strategic campaigns – Acquire your target demographics, labor supply & demand, and competitive landscape to build campaigns that resonate with key audiences (function, level, diversity, military, etc.) at all points of their candidate journey.
• Producing compelling stories and visuals - Guide agencies and internal partners in web design, graphic design, video production, print collateral, media buying, copywriting, photography, and other media to create messaging that connects with your audience.
• Leveraging tools & channels – Partner with agencies and internal team members to optimize usage of our applicant tracking systems, CRM, CMS, and social channels, leveraging tactics like SEO, SEM, and out-of-home, inbound, outbound, native and content marketing – all paid, owned and earned media useful to achieve conversions.
• Highlighting our value proposition - Activate and build upon our employer brand, bringing our associate value proposition (AVP/EVP) proof points to life and customizing them to meet the needs and attraction drivers of the talent we seek to recruit.
• Building strategic relationships: Maximize relationships with new and existing vendors, understanding and evaluating products and capabilities and negotiating advantageous rates. Build internal relationships and support your business partner’s goals.
• Articulating enterprise and team success – Partner with agencies to tag, measure and report on full-funnel throughput metrics like CPM, CPC, CPA, CPH, reach and engagement to tell our success story.
• Operating with excellence – Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and personal and peer development
•Experience developing digital strategies and campaigns to drive engagement, leveraging Social Media, Behavioral and Geo-targeting, Search Engine Marketing and other innovative marketing techniques.
•Experience interacting, partnering with and influencing senior leadership and stakeholders.
•Experience developing recruitment marketing strategies and campaigns to attract and engage with talent.
•Previous experience with another Fortune 500 company in a global and matrixed environment.
•3 years experience in online marketing
•3 years experience managing cross-functional teams
•3 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
•3 years of supervisory experience.
•5 years experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
•Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents