Specialist, Assets, Reverse Logistics Administration - Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1116638BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages financial reporting for the Reverse Logistics Recovery team
- Manages the administration of recovery service contracts including liquidation, disposition, recycling, and disposal
- Manages the resolution process for outbound merchandise and asset flow and ensures customer service
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supporting Reverse Logistics programs and program compliance
- Supports Reverse Logistics programs (for example, asset recovery, liquidation, refurbishment)
- 1 year experience in logistics, transportation, or related field.
- 1 year experience in customer service.
- 1 year experience in project management.
- 1 year experience in vendor management, contract management, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents