Sr. Manager, Partner Knowledge & Documentation
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1116577BR
What you'll do at
The Senior Manager of Partner Knowledge & documentation is responsible for the development & creation of all Partner facing documentation & materials including, but not limited to email, program or policy language, surveys & partner portal verbiage. In addition to standardizing our go to market voice and Marketplace brand positioning, you will own the strategic direction of our Partner facing Knowledge Management environment and its continual evolution with the goal of delivering highly intuitive, exceptionally useful self-help solutions. This role requires a well-developed business acumen & must be highly effective in both day to day execution as well as defining & delivering against longer term strategic initiatives.
Requires close partnership with numerous internal business, technology & product teams, including especially close relationships with Partner Support & Legal. When appropriate, drives alignment across the business to ensure partner facing business units have absolute clarity & awareness on partner communications (e.g. call center, services centers, Category teams etc.)
• End-to-end ownership of all content aspects of Knowledge Management ecosystem
• Define success metrics and leverage analytics as well as user feedback to continually monitor knowledge management performance & drive continual improvement
• Develop knowledge management strategies and operational processes to improve the learning and performance of users
• Develop & establish mechanisms that fully support all aspects of the knowledge management life-cycle, including knowledge creation, storage, organization & distribution
• Front line user communications, including email, video, Webinars, in-context solutions, chat support, etc
• Manage a team responsible for daily Knowledge Management Activities such as:
• Communications Workflow Management: Intake, Publication, QC and Maintenance
• Knowledge Management Administration: End User Feedback, Workflow Administration, Data Architecture (taxonomy, metadata, tuning), Governance, Communications, Reporting
• Demonstrated leadership experience and a history of productive collaboration & influence across all levels of an organization
• Outstanding written & verbal communication
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and project leadership skills
• Obsession for creating & delivering exceptional customer experiences
• Certifications (preferred, but not required): Knowledge Management CKM/CKP, Knowledge Centered Support-KCS, Metadata and Taxonomy
• Certifications in: Knowledge Management CKM/CKP, Knowledge Centered Support-KCS, Metadata and Taxonomy
• Practical experience in Customer Service, Operations & technology environments
• Background and/or certifications in continual improvement methodologies – i.e. Six Sigma
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents