Proj Mgr CCA-REL
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1116213BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages the construction project close-out process
- Manages the supplier pool for existing and future real estate project needs
- Manages vendor bid process
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the continuous improvement of supplier management processes and initiatives
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, presentation, or spreadsheet software (for example, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Associate's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business, or related field OR 2 years project management experience, or related field.
- 1 year experience managing multiple projects.
- 2 years experience in construction project coordination.
- 2 years experience in risk management, including the analysis of financial statements.
- 2 years experience vetting suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business, or related field.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents