- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1114411BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in vendor negotiations
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages multiple project initiatives for vendor sourcing to achieve desired results
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in vendor selection and justification of vendor selection
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides subject matter expertise to drive the development of sourcing and procurement strategy
- Bachelors and 5 year(s) experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 7 year(s) experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Modern Sourcing Strategy, or related field within the last 10 years.
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- International Association of Commercial Contract Managers (IACCM)
- International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP)
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Shared Service and Outsourcing Network (SSON)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents