Sr Manager E-Discovery-Legal
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1114093BR
What you'll do at
• Makes recommendations on how to leverage data in shaping Walmart’s defense.
• Monitors trends relating to the collection and review of ESI across Walmart’s litigation portfolio
• Identifies opportunities for improvement of ESI collection and review processes
• Educates outside counsel on ESI processes and procedures and serves as a resource throughout the life of matters
• Develops understanding of the various systems relied on by the Legal Department and those systems most frequently used by the business in commercial, products liability, and employment matters
• Demonstrates trainer-level understanding of ESI collection process, NUIX, Relativity, and other review platforms
• Demonstrates deep understanding of and ability to manage the legal holds process as necessary, including an understanding of Atlas
• Conducts custodian interviews and maintains up-to-date record of interview responses
• Helps manage contract discovery review teams
• Serves as an ESI resource to professional staff within the Litigation Support Group
• Experience as a practicing attorney handling complex civil litigation is highly preferred
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, Business or related field OR 5 years experience in litigation support, computer sciences or related field.
- 2 years Electronic Discovery Project Management (EDRM) experience
- 2 years experience working within a corporate Legal department.
- 3 years additional experience litigation support, computer sciences or related field
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- Master s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
- Paralegal certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents