- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1113481BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures basic functions and deliverables of the department
- Ensures call center strategies and goals are implemented
- Identifies opportunities for systems and process improvements and problem resolution
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Oversees payroll transaction data collection
- Provides Customer service and addresses Customer issues
- Provides administration and support of software tools used within the division and other departments globally
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Field Services operations and technical needs
- 1 year experience in research analytics.
- 1 year experience using SAP and Ariba to access and review contracts.
- 1 year experience using basic HTML.
- 1 year experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Excel (for example, pivot tables and basic macros).
- 2 years experience in information technology or related field.
- 2 years experience working in a call center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents