- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area UX Design
- Job Function User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1112719BR
What you'll do at
The right fit is someone who is a creative and strategic product designer, passionate for building in the ecommerce space, who will jump in and make an immediate impact.
What You'll Do
- Think visually – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts
- Think conceptually – applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies - to develop engaging interfaces
- Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research and data
- Have a real impact at scale through new product launches and incremental improvements that effect billions of our customers everyday
- Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered experience
- Bachelor Degree and 1 year design experience OR Masters Degree OR 3 years design experience
- A product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
- Prototyping, product/interaction/visual design/prototype through pencil on paper sketching and using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
- Ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
- 2 years experience in software design or related field.
- 1 year experience developing user experience solutions with agile methodology.
- 2 years experience in eCommerce or related field.
- Familiarity with responsive web, iOS and Android
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce
- Bachelor’s in design
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents