Senior Manager, Centralized Facilities Management - Walmart Realty
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1112170BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and drives standards to control program cost, timeline, and integration
- Develops strategies for nationwide Facilities Management programs, best practices, and ensures cross-department performance
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads cross-functional teams engaged in Facilities Management Initiatives and special projects
- Manages productivity efforts
- Oversees multiple nationwide work-streams for Facilities Management Initiatives
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Business Management, or related field and 4 years experience in facilities management, project management, operations management, construction management, engineering, or related field OR 6 years experience in facilities management, project management, operations management, construction management, engineering, operations or related field.
- 3 years experience managing large, complex enterprise programs.
- 4 years experience managing departmental or project budgets, financials, and return on investment (ROI).
- 4 years experience negotiating and managing vendor contracts.
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) or related facilities manager certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents