Operations Manager, Inbound Transportation - Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1112086BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts planning and forecasting for the Consolidation network
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages daily operations for the Consolidation network
- Manages the development and implementation of consolidation network initiatives
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports Consolidation team financials
- 1 year experience with word and database applications (e.g., MS-Office, Word, Excel).
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field (e.g., Engineering, Transportation, Logistics) and 2 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field OR 4 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents