Senior Procurement Manager - Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1111986BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes the domestic historical transportation load data to create lane definition and forecast future demand to conduct the network requests-for-proposal (RFP)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages carrier relationships and Walmart Transportation business portfolio
- Oversees the purchase of third party carrier transportation in support of domestic inbound transportation
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Sources incremental capacity due to network realignments, seasonal demand, and calculating future demand to support and assist Operations and Replenishment/Merchandising
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 3 years experience in transportation industry or related field OR 5 years experience in transportation or related field.
- 2 years experience in contract management and negotiation.
- 2 years experience in supplier purchasing.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents