Academy Training Facilitator
- Location HELENA, MT
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management Jobs
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1111092BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Delivers functional and compliance-related training and learning solutions
- Demonstrates up-to-date, topic-relevant expertise and knowledge and applies this to the execution and improvement of training plans
- Enhances and supports the learner experience
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience in Walmart operations, human resources, talent development, or related field.
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- 1 year facilitation experience.
- 1 year supervisory experience
- 2 or more years of college.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents