Senior Manager, Marketplace Onboarding
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Project and Program Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1110621BR
What you'll do at
Successful candidates will be able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, customer-driven environment and demonstrate strong business instinct/judgement to drive innovative thinking and measurable success. This person will be expected to confidently live up to Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
• Work closely with senior management to ensure that that the appropriate goals, metrics, training, and development are established for a seller-centric onboarding service model.
• Manage a team of onboarding program managers and specialists to improve end to end efficiencies and seller experience to drive GMV growth.
• Gain deep seller onboarding expertise by seller segment, category, and integration channel (direct/third party) to optimize partner success at scale.
• Create new onboarding assets and workflows by using the latest in tools, technology, and process to analyze data and generate insights to improve efficiencies and outcome at initial launch through to GMV growth opportunities.
• Partner with Walmart@Labs product managers and integration engineers to deliver the fastest live to site cycle time with internal and external partners.
• A strong track record of delivering results in customer service and operations organizations, including internal and external partners.
• 8-10 years of related work experience in ecommerce and marketplaces
• Technical competencies in launching ecommerce websites, SalesForce, and Chat.
• Action-oriented, res
• Business and technical experience driving ecommerce operations with emphasis on metrics
• Performs well in a team environment with competing priorities, multiple projects
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents