Associate Manager, Site Merchandising
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1109797BR
What you'll do at
· Develops a project plan for campaigns and programs, providing status updates and consistently delivering critical business efforts on-time and within budget.
· Executes daily category tactics and develops tactical plans in partnership with site operations which include but not limited to product and category ranking, promoting key merchandise and categories, linking strategies, and capitalizing on best-in-class category improvement opportunities.
· Prepare reports detailing online engagement and traffic data on various platforms. Provide analysis by using member research and site metrics to assess the efficacy of programs, reporting on insights for business partners, as well as to identify improvements within key shopping experiences such as search and navigation.
· Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams which include creative and content team, production, merchandising, analytics, and marketing teams.
· Ensure a consistent and best in class experience by regularly performing site quality audits, reviewing content for accuracy, and testing site usability across various campaigns, channels, and platforms.
· Adapts to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
· Model compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Three years related experience
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents