Project Manager II Support Services-GSS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1109665BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads complex projects for assigned area of operation within Global Shared Services by, developing and ensuring accurate project scopes; overseeing project activities, deliverables, milestones and timelines; leading, securing, and directing Walmart and consulting resources for project completion; overseeing activities through completion; aligning global design standards with business strategies; advising and influencing executives, peers and staff on project direction, decisions and implementation activities; ensuring design change requests are aligned with the global template or the result of statutory requirements; and delivering presentations, updates, and other project documentation to stakeholders (for example, program leadership, in-country and regional leadership, internal business partners) at regular intervals.
- Leads the transformation of complex business projects for assigned area by, reviewing existing processes; understanding system, management information needs, and required operational changes (for example, process flows, hand-offs); standardizing processes within Global Shared Services based on industry best-practices using benchmarking and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis techniques; aligning recommended processes with partner-recommended solutions (for example, SAP) and statutory requirements; sharing recommended processes with and facilitating approval from internal stakeholders (for example, senior global in-country and regional leadership, internal and external auditors); coordinating with internal partners and business process teams to ensure Shared Service requirements are addressed; conducting tests of process design and build (for example, unit, integration, user-acceptance testing); overseeing migration of processes into the Shared Services environment; and providing support to training team.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Proactively leads innovation and new process strategies by, partnering with cross-functional teams across the business; benchmarking with industry experts through continuous education and use of networks; developing assessments of key opportunities; demonstrating the ability to translate technical solutions into business solutions; supporting the development of long-term plans and project timelines; and communicating with and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 2 years experience in consulting, project management, or related field OR 4 years experience in consulting, project management, or related field.
- 6 years experience working in consulting, project management, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Six Sigma Certification.
Spanish language skills a plus, but not required
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents