Sr Operations Manager II - Walmart Legal
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1109622BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and leads multiple strategic projects for the Legal Department
- Drives strategic direction
- Drives strategy and innovation for the Legal Department
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the development, planning and execution of Legal Department business strategies to increase efficiencies
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field and 5 years experience in business management, project management, consulting, legal or related field OR 7 years experience in business management, project management, consulting, legal or related field.
• 2 years law firm or legal department experience.
• 1 year analytics experience.
• 1 year Legal Operations experience.
• Juris Doctorate or Master’s degree in Business or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents