- Location HENDERSON, NC
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1109487BR
What you'll do at
- Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment
- Clean and maintain grounds, parking lots, fencing and building facilities (e.g., bathrooms, plumbing).
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, banana room equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures.
- 2 years industrial maintenance experience working with electrical, electronics, and mechanical equipment (e.g., forklifts, conveyers, building equipment, automated equipment)
- Experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals
- Course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical automation, or industrial electronics
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents