Principal Technology Program Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1109073BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads and manages the execution of a large program or multiple medium size programs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Leads Ecommerce acquisition and integration technical activities while interfacing with technical teams and acquired external teams
- Directly interfaces with technical teams at multiple brands and banners within Walmart family
- Open to considering applicants located at Walmart.com, Jet.com, or other company offices.
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years technical program management experience OR 10 years technical program management experience.
- 5 years managing cross-functional teams including technology and business areas
- 7 years experience managing large programs with a multi-million dollar budget
- 5+ years of IT experience in M&A, Ecommerce, or platform integration.
- Technical skills and experience, preferably in IT areas of Cloud, Front End, Data, Infrastructure, or Security.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience interfacing and communicating with executive, business and technical Stakeholders.
- Efficiency using JIRA, confluence and program management tools and experience working with teams operating via different methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with exposure to large-scale systems program management.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions using good judgement and work independently
- Ability to plan and deliver multiple engagements in a matrixed organization with various priorities
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts